This photo was taken in Assisi, Italy. This is a small mountain medieval village that was home to St. Francis (of Assisi). He was an inspiring man and this is an inspiring city. Probably one of my favorites while visiting Italy. As you can see in the before picture below I added the door and flowers to create interest in the photo.
These are the original images of the beautiful Vespa and the Image of the door that I took also in Assisi at a different place in the city while I was exploring.
This is the original photo that I took the two flower pots from the far right of this image to create the final picture above. This shot was take in the village of Siena, Italy. I used image composite methods, liquefy and transform tools to create the final image.
Photos and Photoshop by Emily Jeanne (copyright)