1.11.2009

Fashion Retouching


Recently I have been doing retouching for La Femme a fashion line of beautiful boutique style dresses. The main work that I have done for this client is truly to make their dresses look fabulous and by making the girls become picture perfect. As you can see in the picture above, I lengthened the dress as well as minimizing the middle section and removing the bow. These type of details can be very difficult when dealing with patterns and object, that makes my work quite challenging and fun.

Most of the work involved in fixing the dresses included extending dresses so they hit floor length, smoothing out wrinkles, making the dresses fit the models perfectly.


Some of the images, I used multiple images to create an overall more pleasing view, in this case you can more easily see the beautiful print of the dress.

All the models received a basic slimming or shaping creating beautiful and flowing lines.

I also worked on each of the models skin and hair to create the ideal woman.



La Femme makes absolutely amazing dresses and they have been great to work with. I have really learned a lot about working with dresses and retouching to create the ideal statuesque woman.


Photography and images Copyright La Femme Fashion
Photoshop by Emily Jeanne